oUF_Brun is a layout for oUF by haste, it is a result of what I liked from ag_unitframes and pitbull mixed together. Any basic changes like position and size can be done from top of the layout's lua. If you want any changes you can't do yourself, feel free to post suggestions.
A version of oUF_AmnitRaid with the statusbar and font style from oUF_Brun can be found here
oUF_Brun has by default enabled the following frames:
Target's Target Target
Supported oUF plugins:
oUF_BarFader, oUF_Experience or oUF_Reputation, oUF_Smooth, oUF_RuneBar, oUF_CombatFeedback, oUF_MoveableFrames and oUF_SpellRange.
Haste for making oUF
Amnith for all the support and being awesome.
Caellian for the skinned buffs/debuffs
For bug reports or alpha version please use the project page on CF or github
Tagging as v1.6.4
- party perfection
- dont hide buffs by default
- Add a better castbar on focus frame and only desaturate debuffs and buffs on target and focus
Tagging as v1.6.3
- druid mana bar fix
- add missing function to update druid mana bar and fix module gaps
- Update toc with oUF_TotemBar as an optional dep
- make focustarget usable with oUF_MoveableFrames if enabled
- Add support for oUF_TotemBar and adjust the runebar to follow the same layout
- fix problem with oUF_CombatFeedback
- fix party not getting correct size when variables are changed
- fix a problem with oUF_MoveableFrames
Tagging as v1.6.2
- add assistant texture
- let oUF handle textures
- Add color to the experience bar and add rested experience
- reinclude support for oUF_DebuffHighlight.
- Add some variables for buffs and debuffs so that the size can be changed easy