- Merged Buff/Debuff checks into Aura checks
- attribute "ismine" is deprecated
- added a new attribute: "caster"
- added spelllist tracking for cooldowns (useful to track cooldowns of talents the same tier)
- updated for patch 5.1
- Added a petbattle handler to hide the icons in petbattle
- Added charspecific.lua to rFilter3
- Fixed GetSpecilization() (now the spec will match your current spec id correctly)
- Updated the documentation
- fixed the spellid checks
- fixed the size reset
- initial release
- added the visibility_state attribute for buffs, debuffs and cooldowns
- changed the talent tree identifictation based on a suggestion of Monolit. The spec value now acepts: nil, 1, 2 or 3. Check the documentation for more info.
- updated for patch 4.3
- updated toc for patch 4.2
- added slash command for locking / unlocking. Use "/rf" or "/rfilter" for more info ingame
- all frames that have the move attribute and are in the same spec that you have defined can be moved
- added ingame movability again
- Add the move attribute to any spell you want to move ingame (see documentation)
- Ingame: LEFT MOUSE+ALT+SHIFT = DRAG
RIGHT MOUSE+ALT+SHIFT = RESIZE
- rFilter3 has a new config attribute for buffs and debuffs called "match_spellid". The value can be true or false. With the spell given is nailed down by spellid in.
- updated TOC for patch 4.1
- removed the global spec settings
- it is now possible to set a spec per icon
-- 1 is your first spec
-- 2 is your second spec
-- false or nil will remove the spec tracking
Check config.lua for examples
- added the updatetimer to the config
- added two new config options to hide icons if the unit being tracked is not available or if you are out of combat. check config.lua examples.
validate_unit = true, --only show the icon if unit is found
hide_ooc = true, --hide icon out of combat
* validate_unit is possible for buff/debuff tracking. icons will only be displayed if the unit being tacked exists.
* hide_ooc is possible for buffs, debuffs and cooldowns. icons will be hidden if out of combat if that value is available and set to true.
- added spelllists for buffs and debuffs
- added ismine check to confg
- added cooldowns
- specs are now part of the config aswell
- positions are now part of the config
- ingame moving/sizing removed
Btw...cooldowns FINALLY work correctly even with global CD . Showed some l0ve.
- cata release with ingame moving and sizing aswell as locking